Phenomenal Woman

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Reality of Dreams

I have learnt about faith, patience and sacrifice
I have learnt that is not only learnt but practiced
That it is not only in dreams and movies but also in reality

It is these dreams that I now wish to step out off
The illusions and the made up world
The happily ever after and the edited scripts

Maybe I still have more lessons to learn before I am ready
No matter how ready you feel-you never really are till the moment
The moment you face on the reality of it

Where is he - the beloved that is worthy of my love and my faith
That will bask me in the sunshine of his love
That will ask of me the sacrifice that I would willingly give

Maybe I'm not meant to make the sacrifice
Maybe the sacrifice is his to make
His dreams that he needs to step out of to meet the reality of me
Untill then I continue learning and living in the reality of my dreams

xxx

2 Comments:

  • At 5:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    BEAUTIFUL, wOw.

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home