Phenomenal Woman

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Your way

I question myself
What is it that you want
I know you want more of me than i may want for myself at times

You demand me to breath the way that you think is right
-the way that you do
I don't know how..

I just always feel like its never good enough anyway
I don't know how to deal with the disappointment ..in your eyes and in your being

I have my weaknesses and my vulnerabilities
Different as they are to yours
-they still command their own existence

I cannot be who you want me to be-all i can be is me
Expectations set-appear to be broken
That is what often tends to occur

I came and found you beautiful
-and dealing with things in your own way
Although i didn't always understand
I always let you be for you understood

I come to you bare as i am now
-dealing with things my way
I ask you to shut your eyes and your heart
if you choose to not understand my way
and to not try and impose your way on me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home