Phenomenal Woman

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Numb

I'm numb, I’m numbed by the silence i received
Of the come on "theres things that are more important
than what you are going through"

What is it that bugs you so but that you won't say
Is it the family that doesn't understand their value to you
Is it the feeling of the emptiness that is filled in this city

Tell me for how else will I know
How else will I find out why your heart isn’t beating like it always does
Where your passion has gone
For I can't recognize you
Disguised in that same laugh that i know

I long for those deep talks about shallow water that we would have
Those days of cooking and adding more spices with each taste
Those days of deciding that we're undecided
I'm starting to forget but it wasn't that long ago
I'm scared to leave with the emptiness feeling lingering in the air
Don't let me leave this way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home