Phenomenal Woman

Sunday, July 30, 2006

My paper

Why is it that its easier to sit hear and
write about things not worthwhile then to write you
I remember when I first heard about you
I had you all planned out
I was excited and eager to start

'Can’t wait to start"
"I will write you early"
These words were the words that I heard myself say
Now I’m not saying much as you sit there waiting for me

Blame it on procrastination
Probably the best word ever invented
Invented by someone who too was running away from something

I'm writing about my passion
So why aren't I passionately writing
Tell me paper, come to life
Shout at me and tell me to write you
Tell me that time doesn't stand still
Tell me of how great the feeling will be once I’ve written you

Paper Oh paper, I will return to thee!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home